• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create video timeline missing

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I recently had to restart my Microsoft Surface Pro on Windows 10 and updated to Windows 11, I was using the beta version of Photoshop to be able to use "create video timeline" because the non-beta Photoshop application, any version, wouldn't allow me to use this feature. AFter restarting my Surface, like I said, I updated to windows 11 and neither the 22.5 nor the 23.0 versions allow for the "create video timeline" option. I will say that I do not recall the version I had before the restart and update but I can only assume it was the 22.2 version which I know allowed for that feature. I've checked all the versions of the non-beta Photoshop and both versions of the Beta Photoshop and not one allows for the "create video timeline" feature. I've seen post of people finding solutions for their Mac products but I use Microsoft and I just want to know if there is a solution for my device.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you updated, did you restart the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did restart it and reopened Photoshop and it still only has create frame animation and I can't access convert to video time line. The icon I circled below is the button to convert video timeline but it's greyed out and everytime I hover over it, a "do not" symbol or the symbol of a circle with a line through it.

image_2021-10-27_000557.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines