Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a seamless pattern

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2024 Feb 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_9734.jpeg

 

Here is my pattern that am trying to make seamless. I've add a photo of the steps I have tried.

Trying to figure how how to fill blank spaces in my pattern. I'm on step 8

IMG_9736.jpeg

 

IMG_9735.png

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for moving it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when I go to the link you suggested,I cant find a way to post question?

https://community.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try viewing and editing your pattern using Pattern Preview (View > Pattern Preview).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is screenshoot of me trying to duplicate a flower and move to a blank space.

Not sure what im doing wrong here?Screenshot 2024-02-17 105325.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the instructions that you posted, this appears to be the merged version. You would want to adjust the placement of the flowers using Pattern Preview before merging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a total beginner using photoshop.Beyond frustrated after watching tons of  useless videos.

They actually made it more complicated to try to create seamless pattern.Can you suggest a link that is a simple way to create a seamless pattern and create a pattern based on what is use to create it? Photoshop for dummies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines