Any idea what is going on with the Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Photoshop. My CPU load is very high and Adobe's apps are quite useless with my 16" MacBook Pro. I have installed latest version of all apps.
Adobe Creative Cloud Helper CPU Load 50% or more
Adobe Photoshop 2021 CPU load 75% or more [ version
Sometimes Photoshop also stop responding needs to Force Quit via Activity Monitor.
We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop due to the high CPU usage on your Mac. Does Photoshop have a high CPU usage without any file open or does this happen when you're working on a file? Have you tried to re-install the application to check if that helps? If not, please try that & check if it helps.
Please ensure that Photoshop has the required permissions on your Mac by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.
3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.
If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop manually using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3