• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS4 Curves and ScriptingListener (not registering modifications)

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2009 Feb 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm getting troubles with ScriptingListener and Photoshop CS4, that is: I'm not able to record in the log anything about modifications in a Curve Adjustment Layer.
If I simply create a new Curves Adj Layer it records the usual stuff, but trying to modify the newly created curve with the not-so-awesome adjustments panel gives nothing new in the log. The only workaround I've found is to switch back to CS3 and record from that - putting the output from CS3 in a Javascript and running it in CS4 works. But hey... :-/
Thanks in advance for any help,

Davide
TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2009 Mar 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The changes to the curve don't register until you 'commit' the change - something like selecting a different layer. It's similar to how moving the position of layers gets recorded. If we didn't do it this way, each point change/nudge could fill up the history palette and action stack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2009 Mar 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Jeffrey_Tranberry@adobeforums.com wrote:
> The changes to the curve don't register until you 'commit' the change - something like selecting a different layer. It's similar to how moving the position of layers gets recorded. If we didn't do it this way, each point change/nudge could fill up the history palette and action stack.

The same thing happens with the new Adjustment layers palette. Drove me nuts for
about 15 minutes before I figured out what was going on.

-X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines