Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Default Timeline Settings

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to make Photoshop save my timeline panel defaults for all documents (specifically framerate = 1, and keeping the little zoom at bottom turned all the way up to largest). 

Unfortunately, I can't see how to do this. An older answered post said that you could record an action but that doesn't work for this so I'm making it a new item which I hope is ok.

Does anyone know how to get this to work?

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 11.40.15 AM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The other (preferable) solve to this would be if Animate CC had the ability to export .tif sequences of each frame with the layers all intact for that frame. Unfortunately it only exports flattened images, or giant folder of library pieces which isn't what we need to plug it into production.

For now the only method that seems like it could work is essentially the above request which allows photoshop to behave (as close as possible by default) like a frame by frame animation software with a standard timeline panel (frames x layers).

*The animation panel is not an option as it views each frame flattened with the layers needing to be toggled off/on in a separate window. 

**Bonus points if you can also add a hotkey for toggling onion skin off/on in pShop.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines