• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete photos I have worked on from home page

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.  New to this version of photoshop.  When I work on a photo, it seems photoshop saves a copy of it on the home page. How do I delete the photos on the home page please?  Many thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

photoshop displays the most recent files, there is no direct way to hide the photo from the recent.

but there is a workaround

after saving the file, go the the destination folder and rename the file, then click on the photo on photoshop recent file ( home page ) , you will get  a message the " file can't be found " click ok, it will be removed from the home page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop displays the most recent files, there is no direct way to hide the photo from the recent.

but there is a workaround

after saving the file, go the the destination folder and rename the file, then click on the photo on photoshop recent file ( home page ) , you will get  a message the " file can't be found " click ok, it will be removed from the home page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. Fantastic. Many thanks.
Have a nice weekend.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you can just disable the home screen completely in Preferences. That's what I do; I have no use for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are trying to remove photos from your computer's desktop or a specific folder, you can simply select the photos and delete them by pressing the delete key or dragging them to the trash bin.

If you are referring to a website's homepage and you have uploaded photos to it, you may need to log in to your account and navigate to the section where you can manage your uploaded photos. From there, you should be able to delete the photos you no longer want to display on the homepage.

Please provide more information about your specific situation so I can assist you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines