• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone know why Photoshop won't save jpegs or pngs?

Participant ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been saving files as jpegs and pngs but when I email them they show as mime-attachment in the email attachment. I don't even know what that is. I posted screenshots.

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is saving your images as jpegs and pngs to your local hard drive, so it is working properly.

MIME is only used when you email images: How Do Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) Work?

Try sending an email with an image attached to yourself and the mail program should allow you to view, download, save and open the image intact.

Finally, you do not need a digital camera to take and post screenshots.

Cmd + Shift 3 lets you take a picture of your entire screen and saves it as a file, and Cmd + Shift 4 lets you drag a marquee around a chosen area of your screen and save it as a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines