• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Anyone Use A XP-Pen deco 02 Graphics Tablet?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for some buying information about digital drawing tablets and pens. I would like to purchase an entry level drawing tablet and pen. I totally want the pen to have an eraser end which I have done some initial research and found out not all pens for drawing pads/tablets have an eraser end. I use adobe Illustrator, some Photoshop, for most of my design/graphics work on PC.

I want something inexpensive but again really want it to be portable and the eraser end functionality is a must have. I would like to pay as far under $200 as possible. The research I have done has shown that the ones at a price point under $100 lack the eraser end is barely available (haven’t found one yet) and the wireless factor is available but not with a whole bunch of variety in models available. Important note is that I will be using it with a Windows 10 laptop.

I was going to get the XP-Pen deco 02 graphics tablet ( https://www.amazon.com/XP-PEN-Graphics-Battery-free-Shortcut-pressure/dp/B07DCS9D9Q ) . The DECO 02 drawing tablet have an eraser at the end of the pen .The stylus supports 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and the graphics pad has a 10 x 5.63 inch working area .it seems perfect.Any advice for an up and coming artist , good/bad experiences and so on?.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - I can't comment on that specific tablet but I have one of their Star tablets and like it a lot. I use an older Wacom on another setup. I like the XP-Pen's wireless function, it works great, but if I'm using it morning to night, which I sometimes do at certain events, I keep the USB cord nearby and usually plug it in towards the end of the day. The stylus isn't contoured with a rubber grip like my Wacom pen but honestly when working intently making masks and painting that hasn't bothered me. Hope that helps.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines