Exit

Drag opened tabs, edit vector shapes and artboards exporting

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could we drag opened tabs more easily ?

I mean if we're draging one tab between other tabs that are a little far, if we don't do it perfectly horizontally, we fail and the tab goes back where it was before!... And we have to retry again, very carefully 😞 Please allow a tolerance of a few pixels in the dragging movement!

Something else, when I want to edit some vector shapes (rectangles, circles for example), sometimes the Selection tool (A) doesn't respond.

One fix I use is to draw a vector shape anywhere, erase it, and then the Selection tool works normally.

Artboards

I'm sometimes using artboards to design different banner sizes in a single PSD, and it would be great when saving all the Artboards in one click to allow colors parameters for GIFS (you only allow compression parameters for JPEGs).

Regards

Mitch

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first point seems to indicate you were trying to make a Feature Request – but you did not create a Feature Request, as this thread is listed under »Discussions«, not »Ideas«. 

Screenshot 2023-04-30 at 11.42.39.png

Aside from that please try to stick with one issue per thread you start; an ensuing discussion may certainly drift far and wide … but especially for Feature Requests evaluating supporting votes seems hardly possible if the subject is not one issue but a list. 

As for the three points: 

• I am a Mac-user myself, so I am not using tabbed display. 

• Could you elaborate on the Shape Layer editing issue?

What do you mean by »erase« for example?

Please post screenshots or a scereen-recording (including all pertinent Panels) to illustrate.  

• Please elaborate, how exactly do you export the gifs for the Artboards? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I'll come back time when I have more time. I dream of an easy feedback in-app, with one click  🙂 !

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines