Early cancelletion fee

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I have spent $815.10 on Photoshop app over the last couple of years and now as I go to cancel my plan, I am told I need to pay $156 early cancellation fee?! Has anyone experienced this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Katie244967195qp6 

If you have an annual plan, paid monthly, and are cancelling before the year is up then there is a fee for early termination.

It's not based on how much you've spent in the past. Details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two kinds of plans that are billed monthly.

One is an annual plan, billed monthly. Because the annual plan is a commitment for an entire year, cancelling before the year is up incurs a cancellation fee because the annual commitment is being broken. This might be the plan you have, but check the terms you agreed to.

The other kind of plan is a month-to-month commitment. This can be cancelled any month with no fee if the current month is paid for, but it costs more per month.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines