• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elephant recognition software

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am partly responsible to photograph and identify over seven hundred elephant in a South African park.

Does anyone know if there is any software that I could use to identify and store these identifications of these mammals?

Ideally I need software that can be used like a photoshop that can identify these elephants as they grow into adults.

Regards

Graham

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you try Photoshop Elements and his famous face recognition features where you can tag those giants. And after a while the software will auto recognise them or sugget the name.

After you have tagged them, you can see a collection of every animal has been made.

You can download a trial version on: Download Photoshop Elements free trial | Adobe Photoshop Elements

Good luck

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like a great Job!

Have a look at Lightroom CC to manage & manipulate your photos…

Link: Use Intelligent facial recognition in Lightroom Classic CC

Enjoy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines