Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emboss and Bevel Help

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hanstons+strap web.jpg

Hi,  I have recreated the type but I'm struggling to re create the pink blob. Any ideas on how to make it look the same? I've created the same shape I just can't create the same bevel, shine and emboss.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ianm,

You can add the bevel and emboss effect using the layer styles by going to Layer > Layer Style > Bevel & Emboss.

After giving the bevel and emboss effect you can create the shine using the pen tool on a separate layer and fill it with white.

Shine.png

After that you can decrease the opacity of the white to somewhere between 50 - 60% and give it a little blur between 0 to 1.

Shine 2.png

Please let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks a though there is more than just the bevel effect- That shine was most likely done before the bevel effect was added. As far as how, just a shape with a gradient

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi and thanks for the replies.

In the end I copy & paste the pink blob and reduced the size and filled it in white. Added a blur and then a gradient to a layer mask. Result is shown.

Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 17.23.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines