Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 205

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I keep having the error 205 problem even after reinstalling, when I reinstalled photoshop everything was working fine, when I closed it and tried to run the program again it popped up again

Please help

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refer to this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error205

For anything more we will require some actual system information and ideally the relevant parts of the install logs:

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this same error despite doing the following steps recommended in a variety of other Error 205 threads on the Forum:

• Log out of Creative Cloud, Restart, Log In
  • Lock and unlock Keychain Access
  • Uninstall and reinstall Photoshop (removing all preferences, caches, and application support files)
  • Install a different version of Photoshop (I tried 23.5.2, 23.5.1, 23.4.2 and 24.0 and the issue persisted).
  • Uninstall and reinstall ALL Creative Suite apps including the Creative Suite Desktop app (again removing all related preferences, caches, application support files etc). Note that after reinstall my other Creative Suite apps open fine; the problem is just with Photoshop.

Note @Mylenium that the Adobe support article you point to involves 205 errors involving trouble with downloaded install files. As with @Faid27090295wq3w I was able to download and install the file with no issue. Rather this issue emerged long after I had originally installed Photoshop. 

FWIW I am MacPro Late 2013 running MacOS 12.6.1.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone might provide!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, did all of the tips and nothing is helping 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issue, did all of the tips and nothing is helping 😞

By @molly26475377zq0r

What OS and version?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines