Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error popup <edited title to prevent incorrect merging>

Explorer ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please help me: I can't use to solve the strobes in black and white when opening files

1. Enable the Older GPU Mode option in Preferences > Technology Previews > “Use Older GPU Mode (pre 2016)"

CapturePs_2.JPG

The window that tells me about the error and I circled it in red won't let me do anything. And if I click cancel it closes my application. Is there a link or can you help me from the helpdesk to fix it?

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you click on the link "Click here" in the error dialog?

Have you tried to enable the option "Disable Native Canvas"?

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur? 

Do you have installed the latest verwsion of the driver for your graphic card?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This window blocks my access to the toolbar in the Photoshop application:

[image: CapturePs_2.JPG]

My device specification:

Device name DESKTOP-LI606VQ
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4150T CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Device ID CFEA2E13-A4AC-4A90-ABB6-1C06A26EBEDF
Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA312
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Touch support with 5 touch points

Windows specificatiom

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎12/‎20/‎2021
OS build 19045.2965
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0
--
Emma Alina Brahas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This window blocks my access to the toolbar in the Photoshop application:
[image: CapturePs_2.JPG]
By @Emma Brahas

Images in email replies are automatically stripped out by the forum software. Please reply in the forum interface and use the Insert Image button (mountain and sun).

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have installed the latest verwsion of the driver for your graphic card?  YES, I DO

window circled in red. It won't let me do anything. And if I press CANCEL it closes my photoshop

CapturePs_2.JPG

Tks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have installed the latest verwsion of the driver for your graphic card?     YES, I DO!

I can't get into Preferences > Technology Previews > etc  because this red circled window won't let me. It won't let me do anything. And if I press CANCEL it closes my photoshop

CapturePs_2.JPG

Tks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Ps and installed the older version 24.2.1 but it doesn't work. I get a window from the opening that warns me of an error. Without going anywhere to see what it is. And when I press "close" it closes the application. I send you the print screen below:

CapturePs_5.JPG

And Lightroom doesn't work anymore either!!!!!! It doesn't open any error windows, only that I can't download photos. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. THE SAME!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Emma Brahas 

per @AxelMatt, what happens if you click the "click here" link in that popup window?

<branched>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I click "click here" it takes me to this panel where I discover a list of possible errors, including my error, the black and white flickering when I want to open a photo in Ps:

CapturePs_4.JPG

And the error window does not disappear as you can see.

Tks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem since the last photoshop update, I even completely removed Adobe Creative Cloud with all applications and deleted all my settings. Then I did a clean install of Adobe Creative Cloud and all my apps. But it didn't work, and when photoshop was launched, an error pop-up window appeared again.. I do not know what else to do. It looks like the last update for Camera Raw caused photoshop to crash - it was the last update after which photoshop finally broke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a result, the problem with Photoshop crash at startup was solved after updating Windows 11. In particular, after installing these two updates:
1) April 25 , 2023 - KB5025367- preliminary version of the cumulative update for the platform .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 version 22H2

2) Cumulative update on February 14 , 2023 - KB5022729 for the platform .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 version 22H2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines