• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every image that I open in photoshop is green.

Participant ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled PS.  I updated to the latest version.

image_2022-11-18_220733371.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

It might be the same issue (on PS) reported here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-all-color-indicator-is-green/m-p/13350934#M299014

Does disabling HDR in windows fix the issue? 

If that isn't the fix, try disabling GPU in your preferences; is that better? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant , Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

It is related to HDR.  I disabled it then I was able to view the image normally.

In the link you provided, the individual mentioned the color profile could be corrupted.  So I ran the built-in HDR calibration tool then reopened the image again (with HDR on) and it was normal.

Screenshot 2022-11-18 223249.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be the same issue (on PS) reported here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-all-color-indicator-is-green/...

Does disabling HDR in windows fix the issue? 

If that isn't the fix, try disabling GPU in your preferences; is that better? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is related to HDR.  I disabled it then I was able to view the image normally.

In the link you provided, the individual mentioned the color profile could be corrupted.  So I ran the built-in HDR calibration tool then reopened the image again (with HDR on) and it was normal.

Screenshot 2022-11-18 223249.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, that's a strange one.  I don't think it is a channels issue, like having one channel turned off.

Quick Mask is not turned on, and that would have only been relevant if you'd changed the Quick Mask colour.  The green is just tint though, as if it is 50%.   It's interesting that the green is the same as your background colour.  What happens if you hit the D key to force black and white foreground background colours, and start a new document?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines