Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every tool is acting like the brush tool

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Ever since I updated Photoshop when I select a photo in Lightroom and choose to edit it in Photoshop any tool I select acts as a brush tool. Its extremely frustrating and time consuming. I've reset the tools numerous times and even uninstalled and re-installed Photoshop but nothing fixes it.

Please help?   

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry about that

I don't have a solution, but maybe if you try to reset the preferences will work, here the instructions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Another option: install a previous version of Photoshop
Go to the creative cloud app and click on the 3 dots next to Photoshop app to see more options and select other versions
you can install a previous version of Photoshop and maybe that will work, sometimes there are bugs and you have to update the system
Let me know if that works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my case I found out it was my graphic tablet causing it.

I uninstalled the driver, closed photoshop and reinstalled it and it started working properly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines