• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export as window broken + document presets missing

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an issue plagueing me for months and was hoping today's update would fix it but no. 

The "export as" window has been broken in photoshop for me - resetting prefrences does not fix it.  In "export as" the preview area remains blank and does not show my document, the format dropdown menu is broken and the list area is like 5 pixels wide so you can't see or select the format.  The default of JPG is selected and the default quality level is 6, but the quality slider is broken,  I can slide the slider to the right to the max of 7 but the slider will not slide to the left.  

Also with this new version of photoshop I am missing all of the document presets, just adobe templates.

I have attached a screen recording of the issues and a text file of my photoshop system report - I have reset preferences and reinstalled photoshop and this does not fix these issues.  Also I am not experiencing these issues at all in the photoshop beta app.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SW-Creative,

Have you tried updating to Photoshop 25.0 and checked if this is an issue for you there?

I just tested on both my Mac and Windows systems and wasn't able to repoduce using the workflow displayed in the video (great music by the way!). 

You might try restoring the preferences and seeing if that resolves it for you.

Can you give that a try and let me know if it fixes it for you?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually

Let me know how that goes!

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for reporting the issue and providing video and system info, and sorry you're having this problem with Photoshop.

We can't reproduce the issue so we can try a few things. If re-setting preferences doesn't fix it, can you try deleting this folder:

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\25\Internal

Quit Photoshop

Delete folder

Start Photoshop again and try Export As

Let us know if it solves the problem. 

thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@IrinaM1 Deleting this folder seems to have solved the issue for now.  thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines