• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Dataset as Files: Artboard Filename Option and Artboard Folder?????

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!   

I try to automatise HUNDREDS of variations.     

Via Artboard I can manage all the differente Size and Base Variation.   And Via DataSet I can manage all the differents Input.  But there is missing link between them.   I don't find any option to export Dataset to Include Artboard Name.  Or in the artboard Export menu to include DataSet.

Is there any way to modify the option offer by Photoshop in the exportation menu????

Mixing those tool will give so much processing power.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Variables predate artboards and there is no native support between them. The same for Export As.

This would require custom scripting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Variables and datasets have existed long before artboards were introduced. This feature has not been updated for many years, and it is possible that it has never been updated since its introduction, so do not expect to work with newer features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines