• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Layers TO FILES

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

export "image to files" is nowhere to be found.  I only have this option under files - Export As - (then it goes straight to folder to save.  I need to save groups of images that I created.   I also just updated photoshop and still is the same.  I also cannot access settings for exporting.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Layers to Files command should be on the File > Export submenu as shown below, do you see the same thing? If not, post a picture of what your menu shows.

Photoshop-Export-Layers-to-Files.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!   I am new to PS and apparently was not on the "desktop version" which has more functions.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

export "image to files" is nowhere to be found. 

By @M.L.38788388l1od

There is no "export image/s to files" named script. One can use a Batch Action or Image Processor or one of many 3rd party scripts for bulk saving.

So do you mean layers or images as the source? Your topic title of Layers conflicts with your opening sentence of Images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines