• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eye dropper collect incorrect values on pattern preview

Advocate ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in pattern preview, the eye dropped collects incorrect values from areas outside the main document window. So when you are trying to fix a pattern and painting outside the main image frame you have to pop back to within the image frame to eye drop the colour then scroll back outside to paint where you want to. I know you can just paint within the frame but it's better to see the thing you are fixing out in the repeated area without the frame visible. Any ideas? This is on the latest version PS on  Mac Ventura (no I'm not going to sonoma currently). 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say latest photoshop version is that 25.4 or the Beta 25.5?

From within Photoshop go to Help>System Info and look at the top line Adobe Photoshop Version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes sorry was jus tbeing lazy as I wasnt at the mac. it's on version 25.4 and same issue has been there since I can remember..

Image below shows the reported colour using the eye dropper from either side of the document 'edge' in pattern preview.

ref 2024-02-05 at 22.23.10.jpg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines