• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Für Web speichern unter hat Schreibzugriffsfehler unter MAC Big Sur

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit dem neusten Photoshop Update 22.1.1 ist es nicht mehr möglich Für Web speichern auszuführen.
Es kommt eine Fehlermeldung ... Ein Schreibzugriffsfehler ist aufgetreten ...(siehe Foto)
Normales "Speichern", "Exportieren" und "Speichern unter" funktioniert einwandfrei.

Ich habe unter Einstellungen/Sicherheit/Datenschutz Photoshop 2021 schon autorisiert, also kann es daran schon mal nicht liegen. Hat jemand noch einen Tipp, was ich noch ausprobieren kann?

Beste Grüße

Timo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Since you have already added Photoshop to the Accessibility list, also grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the problem is now solved! 

Greetings Timo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what was the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Timo
Ich habe dasselbe Problem, wie konntest du es lösen?
Unter Datenschutz habe ich Photoshop "Festplattenvollzugriff" und "Bedienungshilfen" Zugriff gewährt, habe einen Reset der Voreinstellungen gemacht, den Cache gelöscht, Systemneustart … alles nichts genützt.
Danke und Gruss
Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem was Dropbox: the problem occurred in the folders i backupped with Dropbox, disabeling the backup solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wie hast du Dropbox deaktiviert?  Wobei das für Web speichern auf externe Datenträger auch nicht klappt. Hat das dann trotzdem was mit Dropbox zu tun?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Versuchs mal einfach mit Beenden von Dropbox, wenns dann nicht funzt liegts wohl an etwas anderem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what is the size of the image you are running through SFW?

See also this thread to read more info about SFW and the future of Export as: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/quot-export-save-for-web-legacy-quot-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have that same problem. But can not find the solution.

Any suggestions?

Great thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same Problem and I really need this feature for work. Please let me know a fix as soon as possible.

What I tried to solve the problem:

1. I granted Photoshop rights under"Preferences/Security/Privacy/Accessibility" & "Preferences/Security/Privacy/Full Disk Access". I also says "Full Disk Access" under "Files and Folders". I restarted the computer. The problem persists.
  2. I deleted all data unter "User/Libray/Application Support" & "User/Library/Preferences". The problem persists.
  3. I uninstalled Photoshop and made a fresh install. The problem persists.
  4. Fresh install of macOS Big Sur and Photoshop. The problem persists.
  5. I tried to save the files in different locations on my mac on every try – always with the same result. So it does not seem to be a mac permission rights problem.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

masOS Big Sur 11.2.1

Photoshop 22.2.0 installed over Adobe Cloud 5.4.1.534 with default Settings

Language on Mac and Photoshop is German

Greetings Marc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry that the suggested steps didn't help. Please try granting Read and write permissions to the Photoshop folders. You can check out: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/required-permissions-for-photoshop0.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have exactly the same problem: have tried everything mentioned - nothing works!

Any other helpful advise?

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schon älter die Frage, ist mir unter Sonoma auch wieder passiert. Wie klappt es?

1. Die gewünschte Datei erst mit dem normalen Speichern-Dialog in den gewünschten Zielordner speichern. Damit wird der MacOS-Dialog "Zugriff erlauben" ausgelöst. Dem muss zugestimmt werden.

2. Für Web speichern unter öffnen und in den gleichen Ordner speichern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bernd34136572l3ap you are replying on a 3 year old post with different OS and PS versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines