• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed installation

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi downloaded Photoshop O.K., but when I try to open the programme I recieve these messages, the larger of the two is first. Does anyone have any idea what it means and how to overcome the issue?

Many thanks

Martin

ZZZ Photoshop 2.jpgZZZ Photoshop.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. When you launch Photoshop 2021 (v22.x) you see one of the following errors:

• Error at loading of ippCV library.
  • error: (-215:Assertion failed)

Photoshop 2021 (v22.x) requires a CPU that supports SSE 4.2 or later.

To determine if your CPU meets this SSE version support requirement, see Photoshop's Help > System Info dialog and look in or near the 4th line.

1. e.g. Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.0.0 20200921.m.1053 2020/09/21: 0fb66349f4  x64
  2. Number of Launches: 6
  3. Operating System: Mac OS 10.15.5
  4. System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:14, Stepping:3 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading

Starting with Photoshop 22.1.1, you will no longer be able to install Photoshop on machines that do not support SSE v4.2 or later.

Install and use Photoshop 2020 (v21.x) on computers with older CPUs that don't support SSE v4.2 or later.

See Install previous versions of your Creative Cloud apps

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for the information, it was helpful. The issue is that my PC needs to up upgraded, however, I have completed the downloading and setup on a more modern laptop and connected the laptop to a large screen and using a WiFi mouse and keyboard I am getting the full benefits of Adobi Photoshop. Excellent product!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines