• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favicon.ico CS5

Participant ,
Jun 18, 2010 Jun 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read a forum article from March 7 on this...I can't find anything about CS5 problems.  So, here goes...

I created a file .png that is 16x16.

I downloaded the pluggin from Telegraphics.com.au for Mac  CS3+CS4 (PPC+Intel) because there is nothing listed for CS5.  I put the plugin into the PS CS5 Plug-ins/File Formats folder.  I see it there as ICOFormat.plugin.

I QUITE PS and restart...I open the .png file.  I then do a SAVE AS and look at the choices...I SEE NOTHING for ICO.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,  --bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Jun 18, 2011 Jun 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brad,

Thanks for the follow-up. Yes, the ordering on the web site is a bug I was aware of; it was always meant to appear in the order you suggest. I'll fix this.

N.B. There's only 1 README file, not individual ones for each version.

--Toby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 28, 2011 Aug 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I am using windows vista, is there any pluginn?

I use web favicon generator and png to ico convertor , plugin will be better to work offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 28, 2011 Aug 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, there are versions for all platforms. http://telegraphics.com.au/sw/product/ICOFormat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines