Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

filter plugin is not work with cs2 and visual 8

New Here ,
May 29, 2007 May 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I had a filter plugin,written in visual .net 2003, and worked fine with photoshop cs2.
Now I converted the project to visual 8 (2005) and it is not working any more. (I don't see my filter on the filters menu, but the 8bf file is in the right location)
Any idea why?

Thanks, Inbal
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2007 Jun 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On windows it is usually an error in the PiPL or your entrypoint. Are you <br />using a mangled name in your PiPL? .NET probably changed it. See the FAQ on <br />tricks to figure out your PiPL problems.<br /><br /><br /><Inbal_Ovadia@adobeforums.com> wrote in message <br />news:3bc408f0.-1@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI...<br />> Hi<br />> I had a filter plugin,written in visual .net 2003, and worked fine with <br />> photoshop cs2.<br />> Now I converted the project to visual 8 (2005) and it is not working any <br />> more. (I don't see my filter on the filters menu, but the 8bf file is in <br />> the right location)<br />> Any idea why?<br />><br />> Thanks, Inbal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2007 Oct 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
What is Visual 8?

I did a search on google but turned up nothing.

regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines