• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First time using and the "Learn" tab keeps glitching out

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'm going through the first in application tutorial on a brand new install of Photoshop 2020 on CC: and it's glitching out to the point of being unusable..

I click through and do the things it wants but then I got to a point where it says to continue click "next" assumably on the "Learn" tab? Or menu?When I click it it shows me the tab <.5 sec and then it just glitches back to "Layers". I was pushing through this glitch(which is constant) before by following prompts that  then would guide me back to the "Learn" tab without clicking on it myself but now I'm completely stuck.

I know you guys love updates with CC(I guess that's the only selling point of SAAS) but is there an actual stable version I should be using? Or another fix?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Hello, and thanks for the reply. I found a user with a similar problem and a fix in the comments here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-tutorials-the-next-button-doesnt-appear-and-tutorials-cant-be-completed 

Apparently the in-app tutorial has a known issue if the learn panel is above the layers panel: you can fix by dragging the layers panel so it's floating.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is it the tutorial that isn't working or Photoshop itself? Which tutorial are you trying to follow? Can you either describe it or take a screen shot of it?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, and thanks for the reply. I found a user with a similar problem and a fix in the comments here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-tutorials-the-next-button-doesnt-ap...

Apparently the in-app tutorial has a known issue if the learn panel is above the layers panel: you can fix by dragging the layers panel so it's floating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for posting the solution that you found, Ankou. I've marked your answer correct.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2022 and the problem still exists. Attempt to progress through tutorials. Some tutorials run the NEXT prompt just fine. Other tutorials do not. Found the suggested solution but apparently moving the layers dialog box to hover away from the Discover (official title) panel seems to not work. Shut down PS, tried same tutorial again, followed 2020 suggested instruction again. No luck.  Retried moving panels in different locations.... no luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. I floated the Layers panel and still the NEXT is greyed out and I cannot advance to the next screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines