• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flickering and layout of the rules in external display (LG40WP95C) Macbook Pro M1 MAX

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I connect the Macbook to an external monitor (with thunderbolt), when I enlarge the photoshop window, the rulers get inside the image (attached screenshot) and it flickers when I move the mouse cursor, I insert guides and other functions. For that reason I can't work with photoshop with a big window. This only happens with photoshop, it doesn't happen with Premiere or After Effects.

Macbook Pro M1 MAX
MacOS Ventura 13.1
External display (LG40WP95C)
Photoshop 24.1.0

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @juanv86246728 thank you for the post. Have you tried updating to Ps 24.1.1, does the issue persist?

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur? 

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Updating to 24.1.1 has fixed the issue. Thanks Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines