• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

font list- sample word change..??

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I in the Font list menu  ..change the word "sample" to a word useful for many of my  files.

In the word "sample" can be change to ex:the firms  logoname...then the visibility in all the many fonts will be easier.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While you can't change the Sample text, you can have your font/logo selected in the layers panel and it will auto-preview as you roll over the font names in the font list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and how do i do that ..my font logo selected in the layers panel and the auto preview as i roll...

I suggest Adobe change the sample word option so we, the users can type in any text and it will appear as we roll/scroll down the font list   ..it will give  ahigher creativity to those of us who design logos, posters etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh  now i understand what you say.....   select the  logo name in your file and when you scroll  the font changes also..Yes  this i know....BUT if you dont know what looks best ..an easier way with be to simple give us the option to use  the word sample..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font list ..the font s name are  presented in their respective styles so why is it so hard to comprehend that to have the word "sample" as an option for the users would be a great idea.... now it as a bug. tell Adobe to udgrade this option ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was a couple of years ago that you asked this question, but if you have access to Adobe Illustrator it does just what you ask, showing a sample of your text rather than the word 'Sample in a list so you can see and select your fonts at a glance. I use it to identify the font I want and then go back to Photoshop. I don't know why they still don't have that feature in Photoshop in 2023, it's MUCH more user-friendly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines