• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Force Photoshop NOT to use egpu for graphics acceleration

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an egpu connected to my mac. This egpu is only for video rendering. Photohop tells me in preferences on performance that PS will use graphic cards acceleration and uses automatically the external egpu. I want photoshop not to use the egpu but the internal graphics card which is also a good one. 

But this is not possible. 😞 Again photoshop as a pro program drives me mad. Support telling me it is not possible to force PS not to use the external one. ??? We need an update so we can change the graphics card in preference. Does onyone had an idea how I can tell PS not to use the external egpu? I am on Mac OSX Mojave.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you want it to use the eGPU? Have you tried just disconnecting it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that photoshop runs very slow with egpu connected. I need the egpu only for video rendering. Yes disconnecting will help but than I do not have the egpu for video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines