• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Found sample filter Hidden (cpp etc.) is there a script to go with it?

Engaged ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found sample filter Hidden (cpp etc.) to make an 8bf filter is there a script jsx to go with it?  Hidden has code to hide the plugin from being seen on the Filter menu as well as communicate between the plugin and the missing script.  Sure be nice to have both and that is a much simpler starting point to building a plugin.

RONC

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

var desc = new ActionDescriptor();

desc.putEnumerated( charIDToTypeID( 'Cmd ' ), charIDToTypeID( 'TCmd' ), charIDToTypeID( 'Info' ) );

var result = executeAction( stringIDToTypeID( "36f7e9a0-1e42-11d6-ba98-1200861c9048" ), desc, DialogModes.NO );

var desc = new ActionDescriptor();

var idAmnt = charIDToTypeID( "Perc" );

var idPrc = charIDToTypeID( "#Prc" );

desc.putUnitDouble( idAmnt, idPrc, 0 );

desc.putEnumerated( charIDToTypeID( 'Cmd ' ), charIDToTypeID( 'TCmd' ), charIDToTypeID( 'Writ' ) );

desc.putString( charIDToTypeID( 'ChnN' ), "Red" );

var result = executeAction( stringIDToTypeID( "36f7e9a0-1e42-11d6-ba98-1200861c9048" ), desc, DialogModes.NO );

I tried JSX for hidden plugins few months ago and I found end up with this code. Hopefully it does something 😄

JSX code can be deduced from C++ source code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jarda,

Thanks.

That looks partly what is needed but there should be a read from plugin to script as a second part.  Probably a copy of your second with changes to read but I'm an image fiddler who is trying to use the system and having to learn too much in a short time figure it out.

Regards,

RONC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines