• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

free transform with arrow keys not working

Contributor ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just me or, when you go to free transform, and use the arrow keys, on keyboard, it doesnt move the object now? any tips how to get it working again cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good question. I just tried it on my system and it works fine. Are you on Mac or PC and which version of photoshop are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might just be you, it works fine for me also.
I'm on Windows using the most current version of PS.

Have you tried a reinstall?
Seems like an extreme solution, but if we know what you've tried it might narrow the issue down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordan:

My arrow keys work with Free Transform as well.

Mojave 10.14.1, Photoshop CC 2019 20.0.1

Did you try rebooting the computer? Resetting Preferences (after saving custom presets, brushes, etc.)?

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did close Ps, and open it a couple of times (windows, latest verson), i havent used ps today so it might have been just simple restart, i will find out next time im using it. (it did do the same other week too).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordan:

Glad it is working for now. Come back and let us know if it happens again—I haven't seen this anywhere else as an issue with CC 2019.

And if it does reoccur, try rebooting the computer, not just Ps.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

used Ps today, its doing the exact same thing, using arrow keys doesnt do anything on transform ? , so thats latest gersion l windows Ps closed & restarted & ofcourse pc restarted also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordon:

If this is a reoccurring issue, you can report it here so that the engineers will see it: Photoshop Family Customer Community

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its still doing it, getting on my nerves now, it works then most of the time nothing happens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you report it? Using the link I posted above?

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines