Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full list of Event ID

Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have a full list of Event IDs, the list I have in the VBScript Reference pdf doesn't have all of them. When I run script listener I get IDs such as "T   ", "Usrs", "At  ", "Chnl" and "Usng"

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This list is from 2005, so it may lack some stuff, still maybe it can help you:

http://www.pcpix.com/Photoshop/string.htm

I recommend considering using JavaScript for Photoshop-Scripting because more other users do and because it’s platform independent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A more exact list would be found in the Photoshop SDK. See PITerminology.h and PIStringTerminology.h. Some of our plug-ins and 3rd party plug-ins have their own keys and strings. For the application features 99% of them should be in those two files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

xtools/xlib/PSConstants.js is autogenerated from those two header files. This lets you do things like

PSString["3DCreatePostcard"]

PSString.AntialiasGloss

PSEnum.ModeGray

PSEvent.Equalize

PSKey.BevelEmboss

I regenerate the file for each new rev of the SDK. As Tom said, most of the terms are in there. Noticably missing are terms for Save For Web...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines