• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative AI censors useful prompts

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do reconstructions of historical figures and when I try to use the generative AI it's censoring me so constantly it's practically useless. It won't let me use prompts as innocuous as "torso" or "Roman slave", it won't let me erase heads or fill in legs over the knee.

I tried to show a bare lower thigh on an Otzi the iceman reconstruction and it bawled me out over that.

Now I understand that they don't want to be involved in making p**n, but this is unsexy, fully clothed, uncontroversial, historical illustrations they're stopping.

It's so overly censorious it's useless. I won't bother subscribing for another month. My old copy of CS5 still works fine. 

Edit: It actually blocked me from using the word p**n legitimately in my post. I had to censor that too. Not even the Victorians were this ridiculous. Adobe hates art.

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Philip33122994yy1c its not censoring based on your image - its giving violations for the terms you are using. "Slave" is most likely a flagged term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flagging terms isn't good though.  Say the term "hit little girl with a car" is locked out in order To prevent it from drawing a picture of something like that for someone morbid. Flagging the term could prevent someone from helping if it Ignores "what to do if someone" prior to the flagged language. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flagging terms isn't good though.  Say the term "hit little girl with a car" is locked out in order To prevent it from drawing a picture of something like that for someone morbid. Flagging the term could prevent someone from helping if it Ignores "what to do if someone" prior to the flagged language. 

By @Josh35231743eutl

Under which circumstances would generative AI (that is intended to create images, not provide medical advice) need to process »what to do if someone hit little girl with a car«? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Philip33122994yy1c , you are free to continue using the perpetual license on your current set-up as long as your OS, hardware, drivers etc. can support it. (edited)

And if Adobe’s Firefly/Generative Fill do not live up to your expectations you can post/support Featuture Requests on the issue and/or use some of the other available services or do your image editing the same way people did before Generative AI was available. 

But please don’t post nonsense like 

Adobe hates art.

on this Forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines