• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GENERATIVE FILL / AI REALLY SLOW

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These 2-3 days, i noticed that whenever im trying to use generative fill/ai , it takes longer than usual. Usually it only took me 4-5 seconds to be done, now it takes forever. Anybody experienced this? im running on Mac M1 Mini, PS version 25.4 (Apple Silicon /Intel)  , OS 7459.141.1. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you recently update Photoshop?
The Creative Cloud app allows for the simultaneous installation of multiple versions of Photoshop. You could test the AI options on an another version to help try and isolate the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downgraded to 25.1 , still the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your internet abnormally slow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative Fill is processed on Adobe's servers, not on your machine. That sets the speed limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the answer, its my WiFi having a problem, i tried using my personal hotspot and it works faster. thanks for the helpful replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you and that's great to hear. So it was the cheeky WiFi after all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having the same issue here. For the past few days, hasn't been able to use the Generative Ai as it was loading forever. Usually it takes just a few secs. I've tried connecting to different networks and even using the 5G from my phone network but it is still the same. I believe the network is not the culprit. This is Photoshop 2024 (updated) on a M1 Macbook Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines