• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative Fill: Something went wrong (Error 1007)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to generative field, I get an error message. I recently updated the version of ps and ever since then, I have been having the error message. I already uninstalled, and reinstalled the app. I have done everything I can think of. The same issue occurs on Adobe Illustrator when trying to use Ai option to generate.

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @Jasmine34480424s66d. Welcome to the Photoshop Community. I'll move this to discussions for now.

I've reviewed the email account you're signed in with into the community, and you have two profiles under your email. You have an active subscription in the enterprise profile. Please head on here to learn more about profiles: https://adobe.ly/47qVC2F

For now, try these steps:

1 - In the Creative Cloud app, press CMD + OPT + T (macOS) to launch Creative Cloud Troubleshooter & select 'Close Creative Cloud and related processes' > click on Go.
2 - macOS - In Finder > Search for KeyChain > Clear all entries, certificates & secure notes related to Adobe.
3 - Restart the computer
4 - Sign in to Creative Cloud again and let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sameer,
I tried the steps above, and I am still getting the same error message on both adobe ps and ai.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jasmine34480424s66d Error 1007 was noted over the summer as a firewall/proxy issue. Check your firewall settings to make sure it is not blocking Adobe software. It could also be an issue if you are using VPN connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the firewall/proxy settings and I do not see any settings preventing Adobe software from coming through. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you still having problems I suggest contacting Customer Care: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html They can login to your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines