Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Getting crazy with EVERY update!!!

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pissed off because every time I run a damn adobe update, everything crashes and I can't work anymore. Bridge doesn't work, it doesn't open camera raw, and I always have to go back to the previous version of both photoshop and camera raw. What does it mean??????

Can anyone help me please I am so frustrated!!!

D

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I expect that will happen when Adobe releases a new version of Photoshop. So I do not have the installer remove Prior versions of Photoshop. So I always have working version of Photoshop at my disposal.  All versions of Photoshop have issues that Adobe never fixes.  Use the version of Photoshop is best suited for the job at hand. Some version of Photoshop are not well suited for batch processing  machine resource usage and preferences varies between version of Photoshop.  I would suggest using monitor like Windows task manager and windows file explorer to observe Photoshop version machine  resource utilization and performance.  I have remove sone versions and most likely removet more lime CC 2018, CC 2019 and Photoshop 2021 to free up some SSD space.

image.png 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes JJMack, I already did everything. I waited some time to update, I also tryed to g oback with versions (pp, br and cr)...but the result is that today I lost 3 hours of work. And it happens every time. I use adobe products from years and every time I go into this...right now I can't go on working.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here i cannot open camera raw in photo shops when loading pics its just crashing

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do not have the installers remove old versions and when you want to remove a Photoshop version just delete the version folders from Programs Files do not have the desktop Application un install them.  Users have had problem when they  used Adobe desktop to uninstall versions of Photoshop. 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines