• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GIFs and Saving to Web

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on a gif removing background to make it transparent, as well as changing its color. It's only a few colors but after saving for web, it comes out choppy and old frames show. Everything on the timeline is perfect, I checked over everything and it's not me. What can I do to fix this or improve it? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sound like you are creating a animated gif.  Upload your PSD  you user to create the gif to a file server and post a link to it.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologies, I do not know how to do that. I do have this video here i took you can see the problem.
Photoshop GIF problem - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not need to post that video or the gif you describe it quit well.  we have no idea of that you did creating the frames you PSD file has in its frame animation timeline.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you explain how to upload the file so you can better understand the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload to my own server.  You need to use a file sharing site if you do not have your own web server. Like dropbox

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dropbox - Mute.psd   there you go

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have interlaced ticked in the export window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines