• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glass Ball Tutorial

Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG, whilst I was awaiting response to two other posts, I started on yet another tutorial on Lunacore's YouTube video.

What I learned today:

1. How to scroll my actions down the page, but the file saves with .ico extention. Don't know how to open it.

2. My glass ball when finishing the tutorial (somewhere I messed up on shadow's shade):

What it should look like:

3. I know each and every action by heart, don't ask my why!

4. I just want to get by this spot and then I will worry about the one to follow:copy glass ball actions.jpg

5.Interesting note at end of turorial: Several people have commented saying that the background inside the ball should be upside down. These people are wrong, because that's only the case with solid glass balls, this tutorial however is about a hollow glass ball and inside a hollow glass ball the background is not upside down. You can double check that by looked at a glass Christmas ball.

Okay, now I am off to try out tips given me on my other two posts. Thanks to all for looking. Lucie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a Google and found another tutorial for adding a glass ball to your image. It was much less complicated (just four layers) than the previous one I was working on--although I plan to keep working on it for learning purposes. I managed to not only complete the tutorial, but recorded my actions and played them back. Need to tweak it a bit.Glass Orb or Crystal Ball Tutorial.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ran through the tutorial again and still wound up with what looks like a sharp edge to the right of the white highlight. I am not sure if it is the lens flare or brush that causes this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines