Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient Issue from psb. to psd.

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I'm stuck on getting this gradient to work properly when I update the file. In the original file (psb.) the gradient goes from blue to black, but when I update that file into the psd., the gradient goes from white to blue to black, which is not what I want. Does someone know what the issue is or how to fix it? I attached pictures below to help explain.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the layer mask on the LABELS layer group that contains the label may be creating transparency where the Change lid Color layer and Change Bottle Color layers are able to show through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please hide the Layers »shadows« and »highlights« and post screenshots taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines