• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient map tool reversed

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My gradient map is reversed. Making my image look like a negative. I do not have the reverse box checked. Can anyone help me please? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue, fix is in the works. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until this gets fixed, you can adjust it manually by dragging the color stops to the opposite side. Add your Gradient Map and click on the Gradient. In the Gradient dialog that pops up, click on the black slider and drag it over to the other side and do the same with the white slider. This will keep you moving forward until the problem is fixed.

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is happening if you tick Reverse in Window > Properties?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines