Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Graphical Glitch After Update 22.5.0

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Immediately after updating a few days ago I started seeing a video memory glitch in the upper left of all the documents I edit. It seems harmless, but it's hella distracting. It just flickers a composite of the document on and off while I edit. Nothing too serious. Just wanted to report it.

Photoshop-Glitch-after-update.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is may be bug in latest version yet or maybe your graphic card is old enough according to new updated...regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it's helps

2021-08-22 11_08_52-Window.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ótima dica. Na hora de abrir qualquer arquivo, o programa t

ravava completamente e, depois que eu desativei a tela nativa, voltou a funcionar. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lkc1_0-1629811789588.png

Mine has gone wacky too!  Just opening a new document I get this skewed display.   All my current files look this way now...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rolling back to 22.4.3 fixed the issue.  

(for now)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines