• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gray gamma

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Salve! Passando da camera raw in photoshop mi si apre la finestra dove dice che tra lo spazio lavoro 2.2 e spazio incorporato 1.8 non c'è corrispondenza nella gray gamma!prima non me lo ha mai chiesto 
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignore it. Go to Color Settings and disable that warning. It tells you nothing useful.

Just keep color management policies set to "preserve embedded profiles". The embedded profile will then override your working space. This is how Photoshop is designed to work, and how color management is supposed to work.

There is no reason the embedded profile should match the working space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...but aside from that, you probably should have 2.2 as your working gray, not 1.8. The reason is that single-channel view, in itself untagged grayscale, will display using your working gray. This means it will display correctly on screen, since all monitors are close to 2.2 natively.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie! Scusa ma devo cambiare qualche impostazione? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gray2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Grazie gentilissimo! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious why ACR is producing a grayscale image? I'm presuming a colour raw file, are processing something else such as a TIFF file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Io converto in acr in bianco e nero!poi passo in photoshop 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have assumed that this would create a neutral RGB file into Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Stephen_A_Marsh

I was surprised too. I discovered more or less by accident that B&W in ACR actually sends out grayscale in GrayGamma 2.2.

It's a bit risky, and monochrome RGB would have been a safer option. But Gamma 2.2 should work in most situations, so as grayscale profiles go, this is the best pick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines