Hard round pressure brush

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, so I took everyone's advice 

and I got the brushes I was looking for 

IMG_1763.jpeg

 but now for some reason they disappeared again , I have tried everything to get them back but I can't I'm just so frustrated right now. 
any help would be greatly appreciated thanks 🙏 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann.  What does it take to lose the presets?  Is it just restarting Photoshop?

Where do you put your presets?  And how do you get them back when you lose them?

They are part of the Legacy set, and should stay in the Presets > Brushes folder when loaded.

image.png

If you download brushes, place the .abr files directly in the presets>brushes folder.  This way they will definitely survive a restart, and should also survive updates.  (Note the file path below is for the release version and not the beta version)

C:\Users\ [Your User Name] \AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2024\Presets\Brushes

You'll need to make Hidden Items visible in File Explorer to see the appdata file path, if not already turned on.

image.png

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Trevor,

I just downloaded photoshop

i didn't download any brushes yet

i know a few people mentioned to press the 

convert legacy tool presents and it will add those brushes i did try that and it just duplicates the brushes i already have lol, and i am using a Bosto drawing tablet even with that i was getting the brushes for a few days but then they just disappeared again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines