• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HD PROBLEM OR A PHOTOSHOP PROBLEM?

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, I'm having a HARD problem with my photoshop in the last few days. In short, I was normally using the latest version on my pc without problems, but then there was a full disk problem, I went to analyze and saw that my photoshop was using my ssd that had less space, I only use it to run windows, I leave everything else on my Hd of 1T (I am aware that ssd is faster than hd, but I never had problems with photoshop) anyway, I went to search and in some forums I found the solution that would be to FORMAT MY HD. It turned out that I had to do that. All right, I formatted it. But now the problem is that my photoshop is consuming ALL MY HD 1T IN MINUTES. I will leave a photo down here after using it for 2 minutes. If anyone can give me a LIGHT, I will thank you very much

IMG_6912.jpeg

 

IMG_6914.jpeg

 

TOPICS
SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop utilizes a scratch disk, which is why it can consume a significant amount of space on the scratch disk, particularly when handling large files and complex tasks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just for OPEN IT? a month ago i didn't have this problem. Just don't make sense. 700g of scratch disk it's a joke. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines