Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing brush not working properly

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am trying to use the healing brush, and even tho the hardness is set to minimal to none, the edges are extremely harsh, just like a stamp action.

Attached is a picture of the top of my screen

I really dont know what to do to make it work.

Thank you for your help

Gaelle

brush.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

You may try reducing the hardness of your brush to 0.

Then, you may work with transparency, coping your layer and reducing the transparency.

If it still doesn't work, check out which layer is exactly chosen in a moment you apply the healing brush. So, if you applied some filters, make sure you work with the same layer.

Best,

Olga

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. You are asking about Photoshop in a Lightroom forum- A moderator may move you to the correct forum.

2. Your brush settings look ok, but your screen-clip does not illustrate any brush healing, or harsh edges.

3. There is a distinct pattern or texture visible on the image- Texture of a scanned photo? or moire patterns?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.9.1, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.1, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may try reducing the hardness of your brush to 0.

Then, you may work with transparency, coping your layer and reducing the transparency.

If it still doesn't work, check out which layer is exactly chosen in a moment you apply the healing brush. So, if you applied some filters, make sure you work with the same layer.

Best,

Olga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I reduce or enlarge of the size  cirlce size change  but inside the circle's black dot dont change  the size , still the same small size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use only one layer,  the circle size can change large or small but inside the circle's black dot dont change size , it keep the same size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines