Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello everyone

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could please kindly help me. We were hit by car today and unfortunately it has damaged our front bumper. My husband went out to the driver to get his information, and upon doing so he tried to run him over and fled. My husband was able to take a video whilst the car was racing off, and it's hard to read the number plate clearly. I was wondering if it's possible for anyone to take a look and see with their skills if they are able to get a cleat number plate information for me please? Will very well and truly appreciate any help that I can get.

Kindest regards,

Alima 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Experiment , iPadOS , macOS , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

@Alima29920156dh0b 

We are asked not to assist with these requests on this forum. Please contact law enforcement.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/faq-can-you-help-deblur-or-improve-license-plate-detail/td-p/10539103 

Locking thread.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Alima29920156dh0b 

We are asked not to assist with these requests on this forum. Please contact law enforcement.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/faq-can-you-help-deblur-or-improve-license-plate-detail/td-... 

Locking thread.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines