• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(HELP) Animating in Photoshop! Frames not lining up to their designated frame tick mark!

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I apologize in advance because I'm not good at explaining problems and also I'm fairly new to using Photoshop.

(Problem):
Frame rate: 24f/s

In the screenshot, if you focus on the selected Layer 1 it should end at 06f instead of ending between 06f and 07f.

The frame before ends right at 04f like it's meant to.
When I replay it, my animation is out of sync. 
Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 12.54.12 AM.png

I decided to use Photoshop instead of Animate/Flash because I just prefer the feeling of drawing with the pencil. I just can't get into Animate.

I know I'm making it harder on myself because Photoshop is not really designed for animation, but if anybody can help me out that would be great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any resolution to this? I've had the problem on and off and it's currently hauting a pretty long animation sequence. I thought it was that I started in 29.97 and switched to 23.976. So I moved to 24 and still no joy. Other sequences in the file are fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I got it. In the timeline menu at the top right (three stacked horizontal bars) there is a move and trim option. If you set the playhead where you want, click the animation and, then click move start to playhead it will fix the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines