• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Photoshop acrylic glass

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear community! I need your help. For days, I have been trying to display a self-created image as if it were behind acrylic glass. Can any of you help me with this or know of a guide? Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean, exactly? Reflection in the glass? That's easy to simulate with a blurred photo in Lighten or Screen blend mode on top. Adjust opacity to taste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help! I'm using Photoshop and I've uploaded the butterfly as an example image. The image is just the way I want it, and so far, I've made progress that you can see in the other picture.Beispielbild.jpegliving-room.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you would need a photograph or illustration of the/a room as seen from the »other side« for realistic results. 

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 14.42.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

And a sketch or a link to an image (stick or otherwise) that illustrate the intended effect? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines