• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help, please! - Purple and blue color on every image of my subjects glasses.

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there in a bit of a rut.  I've spent countless hours on youtube and with customer support trying to figure out how to get rid of this unsighlty issue that is on basically every photo. My subject wore glasses and during the shoot I did not see this purple/blue color that was casting off his glasses. If anyone can guide me on how to get rid of this issue I will forever be greatful!

see imageDSC_0125.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the sky reflecting in the lenses. Make a hue/saturation adjustment layer and paint a mask for the blue area, then use the target tool or select blue and change the hue and/or saturation to minimize the blue.

Edit:

Actually the hue saturation layer didn't work all that well. You might have have to create a new layer set to color blend mode and paint in surrounding color to match. Then use a curves adjustment layer to tone down the reflection.

glasses.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines