• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help please with template

New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I havent used photoshop in about 20 years, but im looking to edit a template ive downloaded to mockup a brochure.  The template I have is here; https://elements.envato.com/portfolio-brochure-template-8JFAKU

In photoshop I can edit the layers so that i can add my imagery to one of the 12 pages listed.  but all i see is a flat image on the screen - i cannot figure out how to see my image on the photorealistic brochure.  can anyone help me with this please?

screenshots added (test logo is just a rectangle for now until i can figure this issue out)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hiya Adam29738040qpvs!

It looks like the template you downloaded is a mockup with smart objects. Smart objects are layers in Photoshop that contain image data from raster or vector images and can be edited without altering the original image. In this case, the brochure pages are smart objects, and you need to double-click on the smart object layer to open it in a separate document window.

To edit the brochure page, select the smart object layer in the Layers panel and double-click on it. This will open a new document window with the smart object layer contents. You can then replace the placeholder content with your own content by pasting or dragging in your images, and then save and close the smart object window. The changes will be automatically applied to the original template.

Once you have made your changes, save the file and you should be able to see your image on the photorealistic brochure template.
If I misunderstood the question or you’re still running into issues, drop some more info on the situation and we'll find out what the culprit is!
Highest regards,

-iDAC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines