• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help pls subscriptions dont work

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I bought a subscription from you, unfortunately my account was linked to the old school before, so now I can't access the subscription even though it is purchased and appears when I try to buy it again

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Correct. You should contact your school to remedy this since they own the domain and educational account licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are no longer an employee/student at that school, you will not be able to use the same subscription as it requires validation through the institution.

If you are no longer a student, you should be using a personal or business email to start a new subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the situation is that I stopped being a student a year ago. I bought a new subscription with the same email a month ago.

Today I see that my previous school kicked me out of the student plan and the application recognizes me that my subscription has stopped but in the browser, as in this forum, it shows me that I normally have my subscriptions and the entire annual plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to contact Adobe Care directly to convert your subscription. This is a user-to-user forum.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Make sure you are logged in with the correct ID and click the chat bubble in the lower right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is can i use my subscription or is there nothing i can do about it and i just have to cancel with penalty?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am trying to contact adobe care through my old school account but i get this message: 

"Please contact your administrator for help.A member of your organization is a designated contact for issues with your Adobe products. Reach out to your administrator or IT contact for help."
And when I try through the account in the browser where I have subscriptions, this pops up: "Unable to load plans"

Do I understand correctly that I need to contact my old school and ask them to remove me or change my schedule?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. You should contact your school to remedy this since they own the domain and educational account licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much Kevin I will write to the school tomorrow to explain the situation, Goodnight 2704AM1.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines